COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The research is aim to find out the relevance of reading newspapers among students. The majority of students agree that reading newspapers enhancing their reading ability and its develop their grammatical structure, semantic knowledge and creative ability as well as lexical items.
1.0 Background to the Study
The first newspaper to be published was a daily news sheet called actadium (daily event) which was in Rome around 15BC. This was followed by Dibao published in China in which caved wooden block were used in printing it during 700AD. Latter on newsletter and news sheet. (Official News sheet) 1500s and notizic scrite appeared which were posted up in public places in Vanice. They could be read on a payment of a coin as a reward called Gazzeta which became the common name for early newspaper. However, the first regularly printed newssheet called Avisa Relation ordezertung came on stage around 1609 in Germany. It was followed by the weekly frank – fauta it is a journal which was regarded as a world fist real newspaper in the year 1615, by Egonolphelmel Germany.
Then many countries began to have their own newspaper such as Dandan skemercius,. Denmark, the weekly news in England the Gazzeta de Mexico. In Mexico the courant in Netherland the Gozzeta in Spain and the ordinaire – postitinde in Sweden, vie domost in Russia the Halifax in Denmark, the Chrotain intelligent sedler in Norway, lagaceta de santaein in Colombia, and world in India, India.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE TRANSPORTATION SECTOR IN NIGERIA
- FACTORS AFFECTING ADOPTION OF POS TERMINALS BY BUSINESS ORGANISATIONS IN NIGERIA(A CASE OF DELTA STATE)
- EXAMINATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN EFFECTIVE TEAM-BONDING AND INFORMATION SHARING ON OVERALL ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE
- EXAMINATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN COVID-19 LOCKDOWN AND CABLE SUBSCRIPTION
- EVALUATING THE CONTRIBUTION OF BAD ROADS ON THE OCCURRENCE OF AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENTS IN NIGERIA
- EFFECTS OF BANDITRY ON FARMING SYSTEM IN NIGERIA
- EFFECT OF COVID-19 ON THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF SMEs IN NIGERIA