COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
This study investigates the impact of the musical programmes on the cultural behaviour of students. The research posits that the current trends in the cultural behaviour of youths in Nigeria as observed among students is significantly associated with their perception of western culture and exposure to musical TV programmes. The assumption that foreign media content has direct powerful effects that are shared by optimistic modernization theory. Research hypotheses 1 and 2 received statistical support from the analysis of collected data using the survey research method for proper analysis, descriptive and inferential statistical tools of measuring data were used in findings of the study, it shows that a positive relationship which means that as television explosive tends to go up, identification with western television stars especially American television also tends to go up. It is also confirmed that research.com/">students discard Nigerian norms and values and become manifestly consistent with western behaviour in keeping with their perception of cultural values. The research shown that youths of Nigeria can confront the problem of channel O musical programmes destroying our cultural values. A policy should be formulated to ensure that only professionals take charge of the business of films movies production. Recommendations to check the cultural genocide for further research were preferred.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.