COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
This study probes the effect which foreign TV has on the cultural values of the Nigeria youths particularly research.com/">students. The research posits that the current trends in cultural behaviour of youths in Nigeria as observed among student of Osun State Polytechnic, Iree is significantly associated with their perception of western culture and exposure to western Tv programmes. The assumption that foreign media content has direct powerful effects is shared by optimistic modernization theory, cultivation theory and cultural imperialism theory. Questionnaire was designed to collect data by using of survey research method, while respondents were selected using multi-stage sampling technique to draw. The data collected were analysed and interpreted using descriptive statistics (frequency percentage and tables). Finings show that many of the respondents spend 4-10 hours watching television programmes and larger percentage of the respondents watch television programmes daily with the highest of them enjoy drama programmes, also, many of the respondents still prefer local television stations than foreign television stations because local stations full of local materials, it enhances local ideas and improves cultural values of Nigeria. The paper recommends that the media managers and practitioners as gate-keepers must develop a Nigerian cultural inclination and consciousness that will allow for the production of programmes reflecting the Nigerian idiom, develop its own television rhetoric and creative ability.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.