COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
This paper explores the impact of reading newspapers in the life of research.com/">students of the University of Lagos, especially the fashion and style pages of the selected newspapers and why they were being read by students. The Survey research method was adopted for this study and 250 copies of questionnaires were distributed. The number of retrieved questionnaire was 220 copies, representing 88% response rate. The report showed that students of UNILAG attached great importance to the reading of fashion stories and styles on the pages of the selected newspapers which are Sunday Punch, Sunday Vanguard and Sunday Sun. The result of this research revealed that fashion page(s) on newspapers is one of the most read contents among students, as fashion is one of the most imitated acts in the world. The researcher, however, recommends that newspaper publishers and editors should improve on the contents of their fashion page(s) in order to attract more readers to their publication.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.