COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The research examines television education role in preventing unplanned pregnancy on female students at the University of Uyo. Cross-sectional survey research method was used while multi-stage sampling frame was also used to select the respondents within Uniuyo. The sample consisted of 120 female undergraduate students whose ages range from 15-26+. Female students who are sexually active were more likely to use no contraceptives, which puts them at a high risk of unplanned pregnancy. Findings show that students are influenced by their partners, friends and movies. Behavioural change theory was used to explain this research. It is recommended that mass media should design family programmes usually in the manner of religion and science to deal with family affairs.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.