COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
Isuikwuato has continued to turn out many educated men and women, but no serious effort has been made to write the history of the establishment of Western education in Isuikwuato. Much of the documented data on Western education in the area of study covered the period from 1914 to the early 1950s. This has created a serious vacuum for project.com.ng/list-of-project-and-materials/">researchers wishing to update their knowledge of this sector of the society. It is the quest to fill this vacuum that prompted this research project. Based on the fore-going, a qualitative research method was used to unearth the history and growth of western education in Isuikwuato. The study made use of primary and secondary sources of history. The primary materials came from personal interviews conducted by the researcher, archival documents and sources left by different missions agencies that operated in the area of study between 1914 and 1960,while the secondary materials were textbooks, and journal articles.
MAPS AND ILLUSTRATIONS, PLATES AND CHARTS
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.