his research work is designed to x-ray deeply into the importance of improving agricultural production in Nigeria using some selected cooperative societies in Mbaise L.G.A as a case study. The work is designed and arranged in a simple manner. It has five chapters. Chapter one introduces the work give us a title background of the topic states the problems that led us into the research and others. In chapter two the various literature consulted in the course of the research were reviewed. Chapter three highlights the methods used in data collections. Chapter four is where all the data collected in chapter three were presented analyzed and interpreted. Finally chapter five summarized conclude and give recommendations of the whole work.
Latest Research Project Topics Materials in the Department:
- HYDRODYNAMICS BEHAVIOUR OF SLUG FLOW IN 800 OFF THE HORIZONTAL PIPE USING ELECTRICAL CAPACITANCE TOMOGRAPHY (ECT) DATA
- IMPLICATION OF VOID PREDICTION IN THE DETERMINATION OF PRESSURE GRADIENT IN VERTICAL PIPES
- INVESTIGATING HORIZONTAL-WELL INTERFERENCE TEST APPLICATIONS
- INVESTIGATING THE BEHAVIOUR OF AIR-SILICONE OIL FLOWS IN VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL PIPES FOR EFFECTIVE GAS-LIQUID TRANSPORT
- MATERIAL BALANCE APPLICATION FOR BROWNFIELD DEVELOPMENT
- MODELING AND SIMULATION OF RESERVOIR FORMATION DAMAGE DUE TO CHEMICAL PRECIPITATION AND PARTICULATE PROCESSES