COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The study evaluates the impact of photograph on magazine cover page with case study of Tell Magazine and Ovation Magazine. Photographs play a very prominent role in magazine and in the print media in general. It communicates messages even to the illiterates. Also, from the data analysis and findings, it is observed that photographs draw the attention of readers to the most prominent news and issue especially when placed at the front page of a magazine while it also used to set agenda on what public will debate upon that day. In fact the headline scanners and photo scanner always find it easy to know the most important news of the day. Without much emphasis, photographs communicate message than what a thousand words could tell. For the purpose of this work the list-of-project-and-materials/">researcher employed the use of survey method. The data collection instrument used is questionnaire which was used to elicit data from the sample size. It is also recommended that print media should always use only important photo in terms of size. Photojournalists are expected to be the eye of the newspaper everywhere and every time by taken the most appropriate photo. Photojournalism should be taught separately in higher institution just like many institutions have separated marketing, public relations and advertising to enable students have broad knowledge of what the work is and the challenges ahead of them while, photo journalists should be trained and re-retrained to meet of with the digital photo technology.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.