COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The study examined the role of mass media in the fight against corruption in Nigeria with a focus on the EFCC activities. Without doubt mass media play very crucial role as the fourth estate of the realm especially in serving as the major watch dog to the people in authority. Mass media especially television has been able to educate, enlighten and inform the general public on the effect of corruption on our national development while mass media have not relented in exposing corrupt leaders, it always pattern with various anti graft agencies such as the EFCC, ICPC and the Nigerian Police to build a corrupt free nation. However, the research is divided into five chapters. The research used cross sectional survey method in carrying out this research with the use of questionnaire as a research tool. The data collected were analysed using descriptive statistics (frequency percentage and tables). The paper find out that mass media have been a major instrument in waging war against corruption and corrupt practices in Nigeria. The media are performing significant roles in the anti corruption campaign.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.