COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The research was carried out to evaluate the Impact of freelance presenters on Broadcast Industry (A case study of Unique F.M, Ilesha). The work of freelance presenters have a serious impact on the success and failure of broadcasting stations if the freelance presenter is very effective and knows his/her onions the broadcast station will be able to compete favourably with other rival stations but if it is opposite the station will suffer its consequences. Without a doubt (freelancer) presenter is the backbone and livewire in the day to day of keeping the broadcast station on the air with meaningful programme that will prevent audience from flow-out of the station while it design programme scheduling strategies that will facilitate flow-in of the audience from other rival stations. The researcher adopted survey method coupled with a questionnaire to collect necessary data from the selected respondents. It was recommended that presenters should avoid making mistake while linking programme and enable one programme or activities to flow freely. The broadcast station should, as a matter of fact, organize seminars and retraining for its staff presenters and freelancers.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.