COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
This study examined the impact of deregulation of broadcasting media on the people of Boripe Local government area of Osun state. With the privatization and deregulation of broadcast industry in Nigeria by the then Head of State, General Ibrahim Babangida regime in 1992 in order to allow private participation in broadcast media which was dominated, control and exclusively for government. Survey research method was adopted and questionnaires were administered to the selected respondents residing in Boripe local government area of Osun State. Findings shown that the main gains of deregulation is multiple access to broadcast channels by Nigerians, high level of watchdog on government and more objectives information about government that public media cannot taunt. Researcher recommends that for the industry to strive well and contribute meaningfully to national development, government must not unnecessarily interfere with its operations. In other words, all attempts to officially censor or gag the media must be discouraged.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.