COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
Our risk exposures are influenced by our economy, lifestyles, psychical well being, occupation, environment etc., there variables are dynamic therefore risk managers and analyst must be dynamic in their choice of tools to manage risk exposures. In their choice of tools to manage risk exposures, in this project all the knowledge that might be useful to risk managers, however have been presented in the most important process and readable way.
Consequently, this project have been organized in to five chapters. Chapter 1 emphasizes on the introduction background of study, statement of problems, and benefits of the study.
Chapter 2 emphasizes on the literature review risk management alternatives, risk analysis past and present accident in the aviation industry.
Chapter 3 emphasizes on the research methodology, primary and secondary data and research design.
Chapter 4 and 5 emphasize on the data presentation and personal interview with the DMD of Slok Airlines and the summary of the major findings, conclusion and recommendations.
This research is written in the partial fulfillment of the requirement for the award of the Higher National Diploma (HND) in Insurance. Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.