COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
This study examined the impact of Nigeria home movie industries on national development: problems and prospects using movie industries and movie viewers in Asaba as a case study. Survey research methodology was adopted while one hundred copies of the questionnaire were administered to the selected respondents within Movie Industries and movie viewers in Asaba metropolis. Findings have established that Nigeria home movie industries are promoting our cultural values, it builds youths talents. Also, poor funding of movie industries, inadequate production equipment, poor scripting, poor story research and the advent of ICT have been described as the major problems facing movie industries in Nigeria in achieving national development. Nigeria home movie industries can enhance national development through stories that focus on peaceful co-existence of Nigeria, if their stories are on corruption effects, if stories are on good governance and if the stories are in culture. It is recommended that the Nigerian films censors commission should scrutinise films before they are sent out for viewing by the larger audience and script writers should always have at the back of their minds that Nigeria cultural heritage and national unity should be foremost on their minds when they are writing any script.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.