COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
This project.com.ng/list-of-project-and-materials/">research project was embarked upon to evaluate the role of public relations in the banking-and-finance-project-materials/">banking Industry, a case of First bank Nigeria Plc., Enugu, an current issues of public relations contribution. to the effectiveness and growth of banks, the development of cordial relationship between management and employees of organization, the establishment and maintenance of mutual understanding between banks and its relent publics, and attainment of the marketing goals of the banks. This study has study objectives as to ; find out whether the bank show genuine desire to implement the provisions of its policies on employees relations; determine whether the bank always maintains satisfactory community relations in its areas of operations; and ascertain whether or not the management of the bank &en communicate effectively with its employees. The survey covered such major publics of the Nigeria Banking Industry as employees, customers and host communities touching sensation indices measurement of public relations practices- as philosophy, policies, actions and communication.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.