COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The outbreak of ebola in Nigeria and particularly in Lagos called for immediate information on the virus. Its mode of transmission is very fast and easy. Its prevention and solution is another difficulty task though is curable. The effect and the magnitude of havoc it has caused Liberians and other nations including Nigeria within few days it got to the country is enormous. The research therefore examined the contributions of drama programme to the prevention of ebola disease in Nigeria. It should be called that one of the means used to contained ebola spread in Nigeria is through dramatic appeal. Survey research method was adopted and 100 copies of questionnaires were administered but 90 were correctly filled and returned. Respondents were drawn using probability simply technique. Also, the data were analysed and interpreted using table, frequency and percentage tables. Respondents submitted that drama progrmammes on radio, television and in normal movies helped to curb ebola spread in Nigeria and Lagos state in particular where the disease first recorded. It was recommended that script writers, producers and film directors should always have at the back of their minds that Nigeria national development should be at the foremost when writing any script while health drama should be structured in such a way that will enhance healthy society.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.