COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The internet penetration worldwide has reached over 3.4Billion with Nigeria ranked 7th worldwide, it is on this notion that the research examines the internet competency among students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria with a particular reference to University of Lagos and Lagos State Polytechnic, Lagos. Internet hosts lots of academic database such as google scholar, google book, Wikipedia, encyclopedia, and lots of research pages, libraries among others. In fact, almost everything on academic can be accessed free and premium (freemium). Survey research method was adopted coupled with 100 copies of questionnaires that were administered to 100 respondents that were drawn among the selected higher institutions using a simple random sampling technique. However, the data collected were analysed and interpreted using simple statistics (Frequency and percentage method with tables). As a descriptive statistics. It is recommended that every tertiary institutions should make ICT or computer a compulsory course while there should be a provision for wireless facility on campus to enable access to the internet while students are expected to use the internet for gain and not for vices.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.