COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The core objective of this research was to examine the influence of violence movies on children and adolescent social behaviour. According to Gerbner, et. al. (1976) says heavy Tv viewers will cultivate the perception of reality portrayed by the television i.e Heavy viewing of violence movies among children and adolescent tend to arouse violence behaviour or attitude in children. Other theories used include but not limited to the cultivation theory, learning theory, aggressive cue theory, catharsis theory and behaviour theory was used to substantiate the conceptual and empirical studies. Survey research method was adopted in which 200 respondents majorly children in primary 3 – 6 were drawn using accidental sampling technique. 200 copies of questionnaires were administered and 193 copies were retrieved upon which the analysis revolved. The data collected was analysed and interpreted using frequency and percentage method with tables. It was recommended that parents should as a matter of fact monitor the television viewing habits of their children and determine their watching hour and contents.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.