COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The study examined the impact of newspaper advertisement on an organisation using Unilever Plc, Apapa Lagos as a case study. Newspaper advertisement is unique because is a permanent medium of communication and readers from all works of life who come across the newspaper can be opportune to see the advertisement message(s). The researcher adopted survey research method to elicit data from the selected respondents who were drawn using non-probability method. Data were collected via questionnaire while it was also analysed and interpreted using simple statistic method (frequency and percentage) with tables. Unilever Plc. should adopt the attitude to determine the areas strengths and weaknesses of competitors whole exploring newspaper advertising programmers.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.