The aim of this study was to evaluate the Uga Microfinance Bank in Aguata L.G.A Anambra State. Three research questions were formulated and tested. The specific objectives are to determine a centralized location, comfortable spaces and good design in Microfinance Bank. The result was obtained using questionnaire method, which was carefully analyzed. The population is 364 in number, where random sampling method were used to obtain a sample size of 36 which represent 10% and 35 were returned. From the data collected, it was discovered that there is need for another location, functional spaces and re-designing of Uga Microfinance Bank.
Latest Research Project Topics Materials in the Department:
- HYDRODYNAMICS BEHAVIOUR OF SLUG FLOW IN 800 OFF THE HORIZONTAL PIPE USING ELECTRICAL CAPACITANCE TOMOGRAPHY (ECT) DATA
- IMPLICATION OF VOID PREDICTION IN THE DETERMINATION OF PRESSURE GRADIENT IN VERTICAL PIPES
- INVESTIGATING HORIZONTAL-WELL INTERFERENCE TEST APPLICATIONS
- INVESTIGATING THE BEHAVIOUR OF AIR-SILICONE OIL FLOWS IN VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL PIPES FOR EFFECTIVE GAS-LIQUID TRANSPORT
- MATERIAL BALANCE APPLICATION FOR BROWNFIELD DEVELOPMENT
- MODELING AND SIMULATION OF RESERVOIR FORMATION DAMAGE DUE TO CHEMICAL PRECIPITATION AND PARTICULATE PROCESSES