COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The research examines the influence of television advertising on consumers buying habits of cigarettes in Nigeria with a case study of Commercial Drivers in Onisha). It was established that television been an audio-visual platform has the capacity to influence the behaviour of people. Similarly, people tend to get motivated and persuaded by what they watch on television according to Garbner, G. et. al (1980). Survey research method was used coupled with one hundred (100) respondents while ninety (90) questionnaires were retrieved. The data were analyzed and interpreted using the table, frequency and percentage method. Also, cigarette/tobacco advertisement influences the smoking habit among commercial drivers in Onisha. It is recommended that all agencies that are saddles with the responsibility to vet, censor and control advertising messages should see their role as crucial to human development and should not because of revenue to be gained from such advert use any advert that can put society into dangers.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.