COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The research is geared toward finding out the impact of Agogo Eewo home video on propagation of Nigerian culture. Survey research method was adopted in which 120 copies of questionnaires were administered and 114 were returned. Respondents were drawn using probability technique. Also, the data were analysed and interpreted using table, frequency and percentage method. Respondents submitted that they watch movies regularly and it is deduced that many of the respondents have watched Agogo-eewo in the last 6 to10 years ago. The movie is said to propagate Nigerian culture through the use of Nigeria language and attires. It is recommended that more serious and cultural oriented movies should be produced while government should through the censor board ban any film seen to downgrade Nigeria cultural values.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.