COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The core objective of this research is to examine the influence of DRTV on the voting pattern of Asaba residents particularly in the 2015 Election. It is observed that television plays a very crucial role in Nigeria political process and development. Through television programmes and other activities, electorate and other stakeholders were enlightened, mobilized and participated. It was through the television political information such as voting method, how to dress at the polling unit, how to use PVC readers among other things. Quantitative research design was used in which cross-sectional survey method was adopted while the data collection instrument was questionnaire. 150 copies of questionnaire were printed and distributed to the respondents within DRTV areas. The data were analyzed using table, frequency and percentage method. Findings have shown that the role of (TV) mass media in political activities particularly in mobilizing and educating electorate cannot be over emphasized. Mass media especially radio provides avenue for the illiterate citizen to get information about political activities. It was recommended that television stations should as a matter of necessity ensure objectivity in their report and create platform for political discussion.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.