COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
This research examined the influence of digitalization on broadcasting media using a case study of African Independent Television (AIT). Findings have shown that one of the hallmarks of digitalization of broadcasting media is access to multiple of channels by an audience. It is of note that before the advent of digitalization majority of the people can only access between 1-2 channels but now with the help of DSTV, StarTime, GOTV and others more than 70 channels both local and foreign channel can be accessed even in the remote locations through either a dish or indoor decoder. Similarly, subscription fee, epileptic power supply and other factors have been attributed to some of the challenges facing digitalization among the people. However, the questions now is when will Nigerian broadcasting media move total from analogue to digital transmission. The survey research method was used while some questionnaires were administered to the respondent’s TV audience and AIT.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.