COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The primary objective of this study is to examine the role of public relations in grassroots development: A study of Irewole Local Government. Public Relations contributes greatly and tremendously to achieve the aims and objectives of any institution including local government administration if well man by skills individuals especially those who understand community interest. A survey list-of-project-and-materials/">research method was adopted coupled with distribution of questionnaires. The total number of one hundred (150) questionnaires were distributed to the respondents, while all copies of the questionnaires administered were returned. According to the findings, Public relations has contributed immensely to the good reputations and image of Irewole Local Government as well as impacting positively to the developments of its grassroots. Findings also reveal that members of the society agreed that public relations can contribute significantly to proficiency and improve performance of local government. While the government and its citizens are urged to inculcate the habit of listening, public relations practitioners are encouraged to attend to the people’s complaints on time, in order to achieve the aims and objectives of the institution involved.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.