COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
With civilization and urbanization on the increase in Nigeria today and also freedom from parents enjoyed by youths and students in various institutions of higher learning in Nigeria, different kinds of sexual orientation has developed which homosexual is one of them. Homosexuality being the romantic or sexual intercourse or behaviour between members of the same sex, has attracted much interest and attention as a social problems that needs to be investigated and solved. However, there have been different kinds of attitude towards the act and those involve in it. In Nigeria, it is strongly frowned at, because it is believed to have a negative effect on the general society, it therefore constitute a deviant behaviour and it is highly against the moral principle of Nigerian society in general and Caritas University in particular. Therefore, this study seeks to examine the attitude of undergraduate students towards homosexuality and its implication on social adjustment, hence examining how the attitudes of undergraduate students affect homosexuals in the school environment. The objective of this study aims on how students get involve in the act and also to ascertain how easy it is to disengage from the act and finally to discover if there is a positive correlation between attitude of undergraduates towards homosexuality and social adjustment of homosexuals.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.