COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
This research work is titled effect of ownership policy in the editorial content of Nigerian media; a case study of the Nation Newspaper. Survey method was used in collecting the required data based on simple percentage ratio. One hundred questionnaires were distributed to respondents while eighty were returned. This research work reveals that the content of newspapers in Nigeria is influenced by the ownership policy and pattern. It is also noted that ownership will always determine the level of frequency given to the stories. The research study concludes that supposed to be given priority, but the reverse is the case in government-owned newspapers.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.