COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The research examined the effectiveness of radio as a tool for public enlightenment on HIV/AIDS using students of Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as a case study. Survey research method was used while multistage sampling techniques was adopted in selecting sampling frame i.e (simple random sampling and systematic sampling). However, out of 180 copies of administered questionnaire 174 copies were returned and analysed using frequency and percentage method. Findings show that respondents got reliable information on HIV/AIDS via radio, radio highlighted the common causes, effects, symptoms of HIV and how to contact it and various measures to prevent its spread while radio enlightenment programmes also help in reducing the level of stigmatization among the people. It is recommended that the media should pattern with relevant agencies and authorities on HIV/AIDS to reduce or curb the spread of the virus.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.