PROJECT TOPICS CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
COMPARING THE STRENGTH AS BLOCKS MADE FROM CEMENT AND LATERITIC SOIL CEMENT AND RED EARTH LATERITE SAND AND RED EARTH.
This case study is “comparing the strength of blocks made from: cement stabilized laterite blocks, cement stabilized red earth blocks and sand, red earth and laterite blocks and mud blocks dried in the kiln.
This project implement the following analysis
(1) To effect reduction to the rise in market price of sand (fine aggregate), cement blocks to substitute literate blocks.
(2) To determine the strength of the cement stabilized blocks of literate soil in the soil laboratory with a view to have an alternative in the building industry.
(3) To analyse the existing laterite soil and evaluate it’s suitability for use as a good building material by means of various tests.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- PEOPLE’S PERCEPTION ON THE IMPACT OF SOCIAL MEDIA IN MANAGING BRAND REPUTATION IN CRISIS
- THE IMPACT OF MASS MEDIA ON THE KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND REDUCTION OF MALARIA AMONG PEOPLE
- THE IMPACT OF THE MASS MEDIA ON RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- THE PERCEPTION OF MEDIA STAFF WELFARE ON THE EFFECTIVENESS OF JOURNALISM IN NIGERIA
- THE PROSPECTS AND CHALLENGES OF CAMPUS BROADCASTING STATION IN NIGERIA
- THE ROLE OF THE MASS MEDIA ON THE ATTITUDE OF TEENAGERS ON THE PREVALENCE OF HIV/AIDS
- EFFECTS OF VIOLENT FILMS ON NIGERIAN CULTURAL VALUES