PROJECT TOPICS CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦5,000
COMPARING THE STRENGTH AS BLOCKS MADE FROM CEMENT AND LATERITIC SOIL CEMENT AND RED EARTH LATERITE SAND AND RED EARTH.
This case study is “comparing the strength of blocks made from: cement stabilized laterite blocks, cement stabilized red earth blocks and sand, red earth and laterite blocks and mud blocks dried in the kiln.
This project implement the following analysis
(1) To effect reduction to the rise in market price of sand (fine aggregate), cement blocks to substitute literate blocks.
(2) To determine the strength of the cement stabilized blocks of literate soil in the soil laboratory with a view to have an alternative in the building industry.
(3) To analyse the existing laterite soil and evaluate it’s suitability for use as a good building material by means of various tests.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT EXPENDITURE ON NIGERIAN ECONOMIC GROWTH (1981 – 2010)
- INEQUALITY AND TAXATION IN NIGERIA(1980-2010)
- ECONOMICS POPULATION GROWTH AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (1981-2011)
- THE IMPACT OF EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATION ON THE NIGERIA ECONOMIC GROWTH
- POWER SUPPLY AND THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA FROM (1986-2010)
- AGRICULTURAL FUNDING AS A SOLUTION TO NIGERIA ECONOMY DIVERSIFICATION
- THE ANALYSIS OF EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATIONS ON NIGERIA’S BALANCE OF PAYMENT (1983-2013)
- AN ASSESMENT OF THE ROLE OF FINANCIAL MARKET IN THE ECONOMY