COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5
DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF
BASIC SOIL TEST ON SUB-GRADE SOIL MATERIAL FLEXIBLE PAVEMENT DESIGN ON ROAD LINKING.
COLLECTION OF SAMPLES AND LABORATORY TESTING PROGRAM
The test carried out in this project was on distributed soil sample.
This implies collecting soil samples that are disfigured their natural shape.
Soil samples were collected on three (3) trial pit along Ugwuaji and Campus 111 IMT Enugu. A total of three (3) samples were collected from the trial pits (one from each pit) using pick are and spade. The samples were taken at 1.0m depth in each pit. The samples were put in polythene bags and labelled A, B, C. The samples were spread on the floor of the soil laboratory and stones removed for seven (7) days to allow for air drying.
The laboratory testing program comprises mechanical analysis, compaction test and atterberg limit tests, and the California bearing ratio (CBR) test.
The objectives of the laboratory testing program were
1. To obtain a general information regarding the nature of the soil and their variation with depth throughout the length of the road under consideration.
2. To obtain information regarding the strength characteristics of the soil.
3. To obtain information which will enable engineers to group soils according to their appearances of the purposes of complying different soils.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.