COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The list-of-project-and-materials/">research analyzed viewership preferences of foreign and local television station among Nigerian youths. Foreign television stations transmit foreign/western cultures across national borders to other developing countries like Nigeria. The paper is anchored on cultural imperialism, media imperialism and globalization theories. Survey research method was used with 120 copies of questionnaires distributed to the respondents in Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, while 110 copies were retrieved which were analysed. It was observed that many of the respondents spend 4-10 hours watching television programmes and many of the respondents did not prefer local television stations to foreign television stations because local stations full of local materials, local ideas and yester year activities. Larger percentage of the respondents has preference for quality video, audio and programme contents. It is recommended that Nigerian journalists and film industry should be aware of his responsibilities towards the community which is the principle way of helping development by designing programmes that are culturally oriented, youth oriented and other contents of good taste and value that will prevent them from watching foreign contents.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.