COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The list-of-project-and-materials/">research examined the challenges and prospects of media practices under Military Regime: An Appraisal of Ibrahim Babangida Regime (1985 –1993). It is obvious that there are legal and social problems that have continued to restrain the Nigerian journalists from adequate and effective news reporting. These laws are meant to dictate to journalists what they should and should not publish. Whether in a military or a civilian government, these laws are always there to serve the objectives of the powers that be, and to brow beat the press. In the past military dictatorships, many journalists and reporters suffered all sorts of deprivations and depredations. Authoritarian media theory is used to express the position of this paper because the media take the form and colouration of the political milieu from which it operates. Survey research was adopted with questionnaire to elicit responses from journalists with over two decade experience. It revealed that though it was Babangida regime that private broadcasting media decree was passed nevertheless press surfer lots from various decree particular death of journalists, maltreatment of the press, and during the annulment of the June 12 election. It is recommended that journalists should study the freedom of information law and see how they can adopt to the new system. Media houses and media associations should as well educate, organize workshops and seminars for their staff on how to make use of law in shaping the practice of journalism in this democratic era.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.