COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
AN ANALYSIS OF THE IMPEDIMENTS TO STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT IN THE NIGERIAN BANKing-and-finance-project-materials/">BANKING INDUSTRY
It is no gain saying that Nigerian banking-and-finance-project-materials/">banking and financial system has undergone remarkable changes over the years, in terms of the number of institutions, ownership structure, as well as the scale of operations driven largely by the deregulation of the financial sector in line with the global trend. The aim of the study is to analyze impediments, determine and ascertain the causes of resistance to changes in strategic management practices by bank management as well as proffer solutions on eliminating such impediments to strategic management practices in Nigerian banking sector. In this study, descriptive statistics was used to describe quality and quantity raw data on the impediments to strategic management in the Nigerian banking industry. It is important to note that a thorough understanding of descriptive statistics is essential for effective use of all normative and cause-and-effect statistical techniques, including hypothesis testing, correlation, and regression analysis. In conclusion, the result of the analysis ‘showed that banks have really developed new ideas to contend with impediments to strategic management through new technology, new products and services, competent human resources and strategic branch locations to enhance performance and profitability.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.