PROJECT TOPICS CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦5,000
This work concern on how the meaning of the words/lexis can be utilized in the language of advertisement in Pidgin English. Furthermore, the result shows that Nigerian pidgin have a significant for advertisement purpose since it combine of both and indignant languages.
Background to the study
Statement of the Problem
Objectives of the Study
Scope and Limitation
Definition of the terms
This work examines the lexico semantic features in Advertisement using selected radio jingles and their significance. It also finds out that, some of the features, like coinagesand semantic shift occur more than other, Such as semantic transfer, analogy etc.
1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY
The concern of this research is the language of advertisement in pidgin English. The work selects Pride Fm Radio Gusau jingles with emphasis on the features of Nigerian pidgin (NP) which characterizes pidgin in advertisements. It is undoubtable that Nigerian pidgin English (NPE) shares a lot of features with Nigerian English (Nig E). The reason for this is not far-fetched; Nigeria pidgin (NPE) is closer to the three major indigenous languages spoken in Nigeria; especially as it is easily spoken by both the educated and uneducated.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT EXPENDITURE ON NIGERIAN ECONOMIC GROWTH (1981 – 2010)
- INEQUALITY AND TAXATION IN NIGERIA(1980-2010)
- ECONOMICS POPULATION GROWTH AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (1981-2011)
- THE IMPACT OF EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATION ON THE NIGERIA ECONOMIC GROWTH
- POWER SUPPLY AND THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA FROM (1986-2010)
- AGRICULTURAL FUNDING AS A SOLUTION TO NIGERIA ECONOMY DIVERSIFICATION
- THE ANALYSIS OF EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATIONS ON NIGERIA’S BALANCE OF PAYMENT (1983-2013)
- AN ASSESMENT OF THE ROLE OF FINANCIAL MARKET IN THE ECONOMY