COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5
DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF
This work concern on how the meaning of the words/lexis can be utilized in the language of advertisement in Pidgin English. Furthermore, the result shows that Nigerian pidgin have a significant for advertisement purpose since it combine of both and indignant languages.
Background to the study
Statement of the Problem
Objectives of the Study
Scope and Limitation
Definition of the terms
This work examines the lexico semantic features in Advertisement using selected radio jingles and their significance. It also finds out that, some of the features, like coinagesand semantic shift occur more than other, Such as semantic transfer, analogy etc.
1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY
The concern of this research is the language of advertisement in pidgin English. The work selects Pride Fm Radio Gusau jingles with emphasis on the features of Nigerian pidgin (NP) which characterizes pidgin in advertisements. It is undoubtable that Nigerian pidgin English (NPE) shares a lot of features with Nigerian English (Nig E). The reason for this is not far-fetched; Nigeria pidgin (NPE) is closer to the three major indigenous languages spoken in Nigeria; especially as it is easily spoken by both the educated and uneducated.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE TRANSPORTATION SECTOR IN NIGERIA
- FACTORS AFFECTING ADOPTION OF POS TERMINALS BY BUSINESS ORGANISATIONS IN NIGERIA(A CASE OF DELTA STATE)
- EXAMINATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN EFFECTIVE TEAM-BONDING AND INFORMATION SHARING ON OVERALL ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE
- EXAMINATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN COVID-19 LOCKDOWN AND CABLE SUBSCRIPTION
- EVALUATING THE CONTRIBUTION OF BAD ROADS ON THE OCCURRENCE OF AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENTS IN NIGERIA
- EFFECTS OF BANDITRY ON FARMING SYSTEM IN NIGERIA
- EFFECT OF COVID-19 ON THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF SMEs IN NIGERIA