COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The concern of this project is the use of print media as tools for Public Relations practice. There are somethingâ€™s we critically examined to acquire of good result. However, impartial work was done to consider print media as the main crucial and prominent tools to Public Relations practice making use of International Breweries Plc Ilesha as a case study. This research ventures to the level of explaining correcting, amending and making print media in the organization. Also the research let the target audience know the important of print media to the Public Relation personnel in reaching their widest audience and the extent which the Public Relations personnel been able to use print media to acquire goodwill. For the purpose of analysis we make use of table and percentage to text the validity and reliability of the result.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.