COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
Figurative expressions are forms of styles in which words are used to express more than they mean ordinarily so as to make the idea very emphatic and effective.
On the other hand, hyperbole is one of the figurative expression and it means the use of deliberate expression for emphasis to achieve heightened effect or to produce some effect. In advertisements, hyperbole is mostly used to capture the interest of the public to patronize the product or the services been advertised.
Language forms the fundamental function of communication as social being. Man uses it as a medium of communication to help him communicate with other people that live within and beyond our geographical locations. It is noted that our live takes us through sires of activities that demand immense use of language.
Figurative Expression in language of advertisement is in the family of marketing management tools, which include product, price, promotion mix that also includes advertising sales promotion publicity, personal selling and product packaging. In this respect, language of advertisement studies how the advertiser use language to persuade and convince their customers to introduce and buy their new product. It is through this techniques of advertising that customers are helpless to depend themselves (Filici, 2005).
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
This research work is embarked upon because on several occasions you see advertisement on the media. You discover that figurative expression is mostly used to capture or win the interest of the customers.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.