PROJECT TOPICS CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The arrival of social media has greatly enhanced human communication. This brings to reality the prediction of Marshal McLuhan in 1964 that the world would someday become a “global village” where what happens in one part of the world would be known instantly and simultaneously worldwide.
The emergence of social media is perhaps the most prodigious among various platforms of communication made available by the advance in Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs). The possibilities they have created in human communication and interaction are beyond bounds. By just pressing a button today, one can stay right in his bedroom and access information, entertainment, events and enjoy full interaction with the world.
In many parts of the world today, individuals, groups, organizations and even nations are taking advantage of the opportunities provided by social media and other e-media platforms to mobilize millions of people to support and advance their course. In the political sphere it has become a veritable tool for mobilizing citizens towards active participation in the political process and Democratic projects, hence, the use of social media in politics has experienced a tremendous growth. Since Barack Obama broke the world record in the history of social media use for political purpose during the 2008 US presidential elections, many nations and politicians across the globe have continued to embrace the platform to mobilize their citizens and candidates towards active participation in the political process.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- THE USE MANAGEMENT AUDIT AS A TOOL FOR ACHIEVING ORGANIZATIONAL OBJECTIVE
- COSTS AND RETURNS OF SMALL SCALE HONEY BEE PRODUCTION
- EFFECT OF DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP STYLES ON CORPORATE PERFORMANCE
- EFFECT OF LEADERSHIP STYLE ON EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION
- EFFECTIVENESS OF IN-SERVICE TRAINING ON EMPLOYEE’S DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTIVITY
- EXAMINE THE EFFECTS OF GREEN PACKAGING ON CONSUMERS GREEN PURCHASE INTENTIONS AND ACTUAL PURCHASE BEHAVIOUR
- IMPACT OF ADVERTISING ON CONSUMER PATRONAGE
- INFLUENCE OF LEADERSHIP STYLE ON EMPLOYEES’ PERFORMANCE IN GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHMENTS