PROJECT TOPICS CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
THE ROLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF MONEY AND CAPITAL MARKET IN NIGERIA
The study examined the role of commercial banks towards the development of money and capital market in Nigeria. A total for five management staff from seven (7) banks making about thirty (30) respondents were sampled and published data were collected from central bank of Nigeria (C.B.N) and the Stock Exchange in Lagos. The result revealed that a positive and significant relationship existed between growth in commercial banking and the activities in the money market in Nigeria.
It was also revealed that the level of liquidity of commercial banks do determine their investments in the money and capital markets.
Hence, commercial banks were advised to be thorough in their service delivery while government should create the enabling environment for successful banking operations.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- THE ROLE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS IN COMMUNITY BANKING
- TELEVISION AS A POSITIVE CONTRIBUTOR TO THE SOCIALIZATION OF CHILDREN
- PRESS AS A VEHICLE FOR EFFECTIVE RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- NEWSPAPER AND TELEVISION AS AN AGENT OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
- THE IMPACT OF TELEVISION ADVERTISING ON NURSING MOTHERS
- THE ROLE OF THE MEDIA IN THE PROMOTION OF GOVERNMENT POLICIES IN NIGERIA
- CHALLENGES FACING THE MEDIA ORGANISATION IN DISSEMINATION OF INFORMATION
- LANGUAGE PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA BROADCAST MEDIA