COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
This study on the role of Central Bank in stabilizing a depressed economy was designed with the objectives of ascertaining if the Central Bank of Nigeria is achieving involved in the stabilization of Nigeria economy, to determine if Central bank of Nigeria has control measures over the management of money market and capital market to identify the role of central bank of Nigeria in the formation and implementation of the country and to recommend appropriate measures for improved quality contribution by the Central Bank of Nigeria for the country. The Central bank is an important institution to a depressed economy like Nigeria, the financial trade and policies formulate and implemented by the Central bank are very important. Infact if could be regarded as a pillar to the survival of the national economic development without which the economy will be in shamble. In carrying out a research the research, secondary and primary data was collected and used accordingly. Related literatures were reviewed and questionnaires were prepared, distributed and analysed. The use of chi-square technique was used in analyzing the primary data. The findings of the research were reached. Following the findings, appropriate recommendation was stated in order for Central Bank to bring a stable economy should encourage good decisive policy and conclusion was reached hoping that this work will enable the role of Central Bank of Nigeria to be more appreciative.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.