SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS:
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5
DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF
This research examined the impact of inventory control on the profitability of manufacturing companies with reference to Nigerian Breweries Plc.
Survey design was adopted with the use of a well structured questionnaire. Respondents were selected based on simple random sampling technique. Fifty (50) staff of Nigerian Breweries were sampled.
Two hypotheses were formulated and tested with the use of Chi-Squre analysis. The analysis resulted to rejecting both null hypotheses and hence accepting the two alternate hypotheses.
Based on decisions of the tested hypotheses conclusions were reached that Inventory control contributes to the profitability of manufacturing companies, and Inventory control reduces cost
Recommendations were proffered to the management of Nigerian Breweries Plc and manufacturing industries in large.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION OF COVID-19 ON PRODUCT SALES AND MARKETING
- A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECT OF COVID-19 LOCKDOWN ON IMPORTATION
- CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS OF POS BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF MTN)
- ASSESSING THE PERCEPTION OF QUANTITY SURVEYOR ON ADOPTION OF E-PROCUREMENT TO MITIGATE CORRUPT PRACTICES IN PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
- IMPACT OF POS ON PROMOTING ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF CALABAR MUNICIPAL)
- IMPACT OF GOOD OFFICE RELATIONSHIP AMONG WORKERS ON THEIR OVERALL PERFORMANCE
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE TRANSPORTATION SECTOR IN NIGERIA