This research examined the impact of inventory control on the profitability of manufacturing companies with reference to Nigerian Breweries Plc.
Survey design was adopted with the use of a well structured questionnaire. Respondents were selected based on simple random sampling technique. Fifty (50) staff of Nigerian Breweries were sampled.
Two hypotheses were formulated and tested with the use of Chi-Squre analysis. The analysis resulted to rejecting both null hypotheses and hence accepting the two alternate hypotheses.
Based on decisions of the tested hypotheses conclusions were reached that Inventory control contributes to the profitability of manufacturing companies, and Inventory control reduces cost
Recommendations were proffered to the management of Nigerian Breweries Plc and manufacturing industries in large.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- SOURCE OF FINANCE IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT