COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5
DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF
The study is to determine the role of the stock market in the economic development of the country through the use of Automated Trading System (ATS), which replaced the use of Cal-over mode on the position’ of Automated Trading System which is in savings and capital formulation.
The study employs primary and secondary sources of data. The primary source of data was employed to elicit information from the respondent on the concept considered. Based on this information source, survey analysis of inferential methodology using chi-square analysis was adopted as a method of hypotheses testing.
From the analysis of the study, it was found out that the introduction of Automated Trading System (ATS) has had positive impact on the development of stock exchange market in Nigeria. The study suggested that the Nigeria Stock Exchange should be able to meet the various international benchmarks for trading and the stock exchange should upgrade their transaction system for proper and adequate transactions in the market.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.