SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS:
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5
DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF
This study assessed the Effect of Recapitalization in the Banking Sector- A case study of Skye Bank Plc.
Based on the set objective of the study, structured questionnaire consisting of eighteen (18) closed ended questions in both Section A and B (2) open ended questions were developed and administered on hundred (100) respondents of the aforementioned case study, with which a total of 87 were completely filled and returned.
Hence, the methodology employed the primary and secondary methods (i,e questionnaire method, interview method, and library method).
However, from the analysis of the data generated and with the aid of chi-square method, the following findings were concluded:
- There is a significant relationship between recapitalization of banks and productivity.
- Recapitalization of the banking sector has impact on the Nigeria economy.
Therefore, the study suggested that this research work should be more current, more challenging and useful. Hence, more research works should also be conducted in order to cover a wider scope.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION OF COVID-19 ON PRODUCT SALES AND MARKETING
- A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECT OF COVID-19 LOCKDOWN ON IMPORTATION
- CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS OF POS BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF MTN)
- ASSESSING THE PERCEPTION OF QUANTITY SURVEYOR ON ADOPTION OF E-PROCUREMENT TO MITIGATE CORRUPT PRACTICES IN PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
- IMPACT OF POS ON PROMOTING ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF CALABAR MUNICIPAL)
- IMPACT OF GOOD OFFICE RELATIONSHIP AMONG WORKERS ON THEIR OVERALL PERFORMANCE
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE TRANSPORTATION SECTOR IN NIGERIA