COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
This study assessed the Effect of Recapitalization in the Banking-and-finance-project-materials/">Banking Sector- A case study of Skye Bank Plc.
Based on the set objective of the study, structured questionnaire consisting of eighteen (18) closed ended questions in both Section A and B (2) open ended questions were developed and administered on hundred (100) respondents of the aforementioned case study, with which a total of 87 were completely filled and returned.
Hence, the methodology employed the primary and secondary methods (i,e questionnaire method, interview method, and library method).
However, from the analysis of the data generated and with the aid of chi-square method, the following findings were concluded:
- There is a significant relationship between recapitalization of banks and productivity.
- Recapitalization of the banking-and-finance-project-materials/">banking sector has impact on the Nigeria economy.
Therefore, the study suggested that this research work should be more current, more challenging and useful. Hence, more research works should also be conducted in order to cover a wider scope.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.