The research work examined the Effect of Interest Rate on Investment and Money Demand in Nigerian Economy for the year 2005 – 2014. The research adopted ex-post facts research design. Data for this study were mainly collected from secondary sources and were garthered through Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and Federal Office of Statistics (FOS).
An econometric model specification was then built and SPSS 20.0 software was used in computing the data regression analysis. Findings of the study were drawn and indicates that interest rate has significant impact on investment decision and that there is significant relationship between Interest rate and money demand
The research study was concluded with a detailed discussion and recommendations based on the findings.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- SOURCE OF FINANCE IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT