PROJECT TOPICS CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The research work examined the Effect of Interest Rate on Investment and Money Demand in Nigerian Economy for the year 2005 – 2014. The research adopted ex-post facts research design. Data for this study were mainly collected from secondary sources and were garthered through Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and Federal Office of Statistics (FOS).
An econometric model specification was then built and SPSS 20.0 software was used in computing the data regression analysis. Findings of the study were drawn and indicates that interest rate has significant impact on investment decision and that there is significant relationship between Interest rate and money demand
The research study was concluded with a detailed discussion and recommendations based on the findings.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- PEOPLE’S PERCEPTION ON THE IMPACT OF SOCIAL MEDIA IN MANAGING BRAND REPUTATION IN CRISIS
- THE IMPACT OF MASS MEDIA ON THE KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND REDUCTION OF MALARIA AMONG PEOPLE
- THE IMPACT OF THE MASS MEDIA ON RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- THE PERCEPTION OF MEDIA STAFF WELFARE ON THE EFFECTIVENESS OF JOURNALISM IN NIGERIA
- THE PROSPECTS AND CHALLENGES OF CAMPUS BROADCASTING STATION IN NIGERIA
- THE ROLE OF THE MASS MEDIA ON THE ATTITUDE OF TEENAGERS ON THE PREVALENCE OF HIV/AIDS
- EFFECTS OF VIOLENT FILMS ON NIGERIAN CULTURAL VALUES