COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5
DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF
THE EFFECT OF CONTRACEPTIVE PATRONAGE AND RISK INVOLVEMENT AMONG FEMALE SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS’
(A CASE STUDY AKOKO AREA OF ONDO STATE)
The study investigated the effect contraceptives patronage and risk involvement among female students in selected secondary schools in Akoko township area of Ondo state. The subjects used consisted of one hundred and fifty female students randomly selected from six (6) secondary schools in Akoko township. A structured questionnaire designed by the investigator was used to collect data for the study. Simple percentage and frequency count were used to analyze the data. The results depicted in simple percentage showed that majority of the female secondary were aware of contraceptives and risks involved.
Therefore, some recommendation are made which include; Reproduction Health Information and services should be included in secondary school programmes and,
A coordinate and sex education should be developed and be included in the secondary school curriculum.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.