COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
THE DETECTION AND PREVENTION OF FINANCIAL FRAUD IN NIGERIA BANKing-and-finance-project-materials/">BANKING SYSTEM
Banks deal essentially in cash financial instruments and other documents which are generally of a negotiable and easily transferable in nature. Hence it is very pertinent to say that the exposure of the banks to both internal and external fraud is very great. This practice is very common to areas involving cash, cheques and fund transfer operations. Much research and thought are increasingly being directed towards the study of the causes of fraud in banks because of its effect on banking and the entire economy. Recent study carried out by financial Institute training centre, Lagos showed that cause of fraud reported annually between 1989 and 1998 was about 500 and the annual average money involved in attempted fraud was thirty –six million naira while the annual average amount lost to banks and customers was sixteen million naira. It may not be said to be said to be an over statement that these figures may have risen geometrically upward afterwards when about seventy eight percent of our banking operation are going to the rural areas where poor Institutional and infrastructural factors militate against efficient and effective checks on the branches in these rural areas. Another problem facing our nations banking system is that of long queues. Frustration, delays and disappointment being experienced in the banking halls by customer whole either paying in or withdrawing their hard earned money.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.