COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
In this research work titled ‘The contributions of insurance in the sports sector of Nigeria. The researcher investigated why Nigerian sports sector do not embraces insurance protection. Investigated the factors militating against the insurance industry not to create adequate awareness about sports insurance protection. The information for the study was collected using primary and secondary methods of data collection. For a primary data collection, while existing literature relevant to the topic was consulted for the secondary data. The research used chi-square statistical model to analyze the data. four major findings were made, based on the findings the recommendations proffered are; Nigerian sports sector should be educated on the benefit of insurance policies to enable them embrace insurance protection. Nigerian insurance industry should try as much as possible to settle claim, for the public not to see them as fraudsters.
1.1 Background of the Study
Nigerian insurance industry has been in a great trend of improvement from the pre-consolidation to the post consideration ear. They are smarting from the wealth sport industry from the recapitalization and expanding globally to compete internation communities. They are currently participating in the local content initiative of out and gas business energy insurance marine and aviation and other transportational and logistic risks. Hence, Nigerian supporting industry is an area that have not actually benefited from the activities of insurance since insurance has been defined as a social security welfare, it will help the participants to boast their confidence in participating in sports without fear. Nigeria is not only seen as a leading country in Africa in the field of sports but also a world achiever in the field such as world cup of various categories is over emphasized.
because he scored four goals in match.the family comprehensively recovered by way of insurance protection which is not obtainable in Africa setting Ukpai (2004) advocated that insurance in sports will create confidence, provides for retirement protection, protects various elements of disability and equally improves an economy. Mordi (1988) Opined that a country with adequate insurance protection is a sick country and s healthy country is a wealthy nation. Based on this maximum it is plausible that we evaluate the contributions of insurance business in the development of sporting sector in Nigeria.
1.2 Statement of problems
Based on the nature of sporting activities in Nigeria and their inherent, The followings are the identified statement of problems;
1. Studies has shown that Nigerian sports sector do not embraces insurance protection.
2. Lack of awareness has been one of the challenges faced by insurance industry.
3. Another major challenge facing Nigerian insurance industry is nonpayment of claims which results to loss of image and confidence in insurance contract by the sports sector.
1.3 Objective of the Study
The aim of this research work is to evaluate the contributions of insurance in the sports sector in Nigeria. The specific objectives of this research work includes the following;
1. To investigate why Nigerian sports sector do not embraces insurance protection.
2. To investigate the factors militating against the insurance industry not to create adequate awareness about sports insurance protection.
3. To know why insurance industry do not pay claims immediately which results to loss of image and confidence in the sports sector.
1.4 Research Questions
The researcher developed the following research questions
1. Why are the Nigerian sports sector not embraces insurance protection?
2. What are the factors militating against the insurance industry in terms of creating awareness about sports insurance protection?
3. Why do insurance industry not pay claims immediately which results to loss of image and confidence in the sports sector.
1.5 Research Hypotheses
Based on the above research objectives and questions, the researcher formulated the following research hypotheses;
Ho: Nigerian sports sector do not embrace insurance protection.
H1: Nigerian sports sector embraces insurance protection.
Ho: Nigerian Insurance industry do not create adequate awareness about sports insurance protection.
H1: Nigerian Insurance industry creates adequate awareness about sports insurance protection.
Ho: Nonpayment of claims immediately by the insurance industry does not results to loss of image and confidence in the sports sector.
H1: Nonpayment of claims immediately by the insurance industry results to loss of image and confidence in the sports sector.
1.6 Scope and Limitation of the Study
Scope of the Study
This research work will focus on the contributions of insurance in the sports sector in Nigeria. The area of this research work is Nigerian football association Enugu state chapter.
The researcher in carrying out this study encountered numerous problems which includes:
· Lack of Research materials
The researcher did not have enough money to visit the company as money times as many times as required data adequately.
The time allotted for the work was not enough. This is because I had to share the time with other academic works of the semesters. This made her unable to cover a lot of interesting areas but therefore limited her research work only at Enugu metropolis.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.