Standard cost accounting is an overview of how standard cost could serve as an effective tool in the hands of the management, it serves as a tool for planning, coordinating and controlling various activities of operation in an organization.
Standard costing system has been studied to emphasis its assistance to management planning and control. It has been discovered that it enhances proper operation of an organization and goals and objectives are achieved more easily. The standards sets guide the operation of the organization
Variances are analyzed and investigated when noticed and revision of such standards follows subsequently. The study has revealed that it is very useful tool for management to plan and control its operation so as to achieve goals and objectives of the organization.
This study made use of the questionnaire, personal interviews and reading of the organization manual to analyze the subject as well as draw conclusions and recommendations.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- SOURCE OF FINANCE IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT