GET THIS PROJECT TOPIC/MATERIAL CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
Standard cost accounting is an overview of how standard cost could serve as an effective tool in the hands of the management, it serves as a tool for planning, coordinating and controlling various activities of operation in an organization.
Standard costing system has been studied to emphasis its assistance to management planning and control. It has been discovered that it enhances proper operation of an organization and goals and objectives are achieved more easily. The standards sets guide the operation of the organization
Variances are analyzed and investigated when noticed and revision of such standards follows subsequently. The study has revealed that it is very useful tool for management to plan and control its operation so as to achieve goals and objectives of the organization.
This study made use of the questionnaire, personal interviews and reading of the organization manual to analyze the subject as well as draw conclusions and recommendations.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- USERS PATRONAGE IN THE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU LIBRARY
- THE PROBLEMS AND PROSPECT OF REFERENCE SERVICES IN ACADEMIC LIBRARIES IN
- LIBRARY USER EDUCATION IN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA
- INFORMATION NEEDS AND RESOURCE UTILIZATION BY PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS
- INFORMATION DISSEMINATION ON AGRICULTURE IN NIGERIA
- EVALUATION OF TECHNICAL SERVICES
- PROBLEMS AND PROSPECT OF REFERENCE SERVICES IN ACADEMIC LIBRARIES
- BIBLIOGRAPHIC INFORMATION ON TAXATION IN NIGERIA