SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS:
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5
DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF
Standard cost accounting is an overview of how standard cost could serve as an effective tool in the hands of the management, it serves as a tool for planning, coordinating and controlling various activities of operation in an organization.
Standard costing system has been studied to emphasis its assistance to management planning and control. It has been discovered that it enhances proper operation of an organization and goals and objectives are achieved more easily. The standards sets guide the operation of the organization
Variances are analyzed and investigated when noticed and revision of such standards follows subsequently. The study has revealed that it is very useful tool for management to plan and control its operation so as to achieve goals and objectives of the organization.
This study made use of the questionnaire, personal interviews and reading of the organization manual to analyze the subject as well as draw conclusions and recommendations.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION OF COVID-19 ON PRODUCT SALES AND MARKETING
- A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECT OF COVID-19 LOCKDOWN ON IMPORTATION
- CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS OF POS BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF MTN)
- ASSESSING THE PERCEPTION OF QUANTITY SURVEYOR ON ADOPTION OF E-PROCUREMENT TO MITIGATE CORRUPT PRACTICES IN PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
- IMPACT OF POS ON PROMOTING ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF CALABAR MUNICIPAL)
- IMPACT OF GOOD OFFICE RELATIONSHIP AMONG WORKERS ON THEIR OVERALL PERFORMANCE
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE TRANSPORTATION SECTOR IN NIGERIA