PROJECT TOPICS CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
Standard cost accounting is an overview of how standard cost could serve as an effective tool in the hands of the management, it serves as a tool for planning, coordinating and controlling various activities of operation in an organization.
Standard costing system has been studied to emphasis its assistance to management planning and control. It has been discovered that it enhances proper operation of an organization and goals and objectives are achieved more easily. The standards sets guide the operation of the organization
Variances are analyzed and investigated when noticed and revision of such standards follows subsequently. The study has revealed that it is very useful tool for management to plan and control its operation so as to achieve goals and objectives of the organization.
This study made use of the questionnaire, personal interviews and reading of the organization manual to analyze the subject as well as draw conclusions and recommendations.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- PEOPLE’S PERCEPTION ON THE IMPACT OF SOCIAL MEDIA IN MANAGING BRAND REPUTATION IN CRISIS
- THE IMPACT OF MASS MEDIA ON THE KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND REDUCTION OF MALARIA AMONG PEOPLE
- THE IMPACT OF THE MASS MEDIA ON RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- THE PERCEPTION OF MEDIA STAFF WELFARE ON THE EFFECTIVENESS OF JOURNALISM IN NIGERIA
- THE PROSPECTS AND CHALLENGES OF CAMPUS BROADCASTING STATION IN NIGERIA
- THE ROLE OF THE MASS MEDIA ON THE ATTITUDE OF TEENAGERS ON THE PREVALENCE OF HIV/AIDS
- EFFECTS OF VIOLENT FILMS ON NIGERIAN CULTURAL VALUES