COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
Broadcasting media particularly television is one of the major agents of socialization, education and mobilization in this contemporary society of ours where many youths are found of enjoying one activity or the other on television such as sport, soap opera, eduTv like: Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Brain Test, Quiz T.V, take a step, reality shows among others. The core objective of the research is to investigate the role of broadcast media in youth development using Madona University students as a case study. Today education is not limited to teacher and classroom because broadcast media have proved that education is really comprehensive not confined within four walls of the classroom. However, for the purpose of this study, survey research method was employed while 200 copies of the questionnaire were administered to 200 respondents that were drawn among Madona University students using probability sampling techniques. Data analysis for this study is the use of frequency and percentage with tables. Findings of the study have shown that television has gone a long way in improving and promoting education in Nigeria and throughout the world because of its unique advantage of audiovisual transmission. Children ad adult finds it interesting and it message always have an indelible impact on the viewers. It is recommended that broadcast industry should, as a matter of fact, create decent edutainment programmes that will continue to promote the socio-cultural and educational values of youths in Nigeria.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.