COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
This research work was designed to study and investigate precisely the Role of Audit for the proper Accountability of Company’s Fund with special emphasis on Department of Petroleum Resources. Prudent fund management requires that available resources be equitable allocated to all activities or proposals such that each ill not suffer under over allocation of funds. How efficient a manager is can be determined by how effective he can account for funds entrusted to his care. It is expected that available management tools for the purpose of proper accountability be adopted or used by administrators in the discharge of their administrative responsibilities. Audit which is mostly used as the last resort of company’s managers need to be enforced by any organization to enable it evaluate performance and deviation. Data for the study was collected form both the primary and secondary sources. The questionnaire method was used to collect data. Forty-three (43) respondents were selected using the stratified random sampling techniques. The simple percentage was used in the presentation of data, while the chi-square was used to test the hypothesis. The study revealed that: The internal control system is weak. The accounting system is weak. Payments are sometimes influenced by top management. The occasional audits are mainly concentrated on financial matters. The study finally proffered solution by recommending ways through which organization could achieve their audit objectives.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.