COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE AS A TOOL FOR EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT (A STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERY PLC)
This study was carried out to investigate organizational structure as a tool for effective management with a particular reference to Nigerian Breweries Plc, Lagos. To achieve this objective, four research questions and one research hypothesis were formulated to guide the study. The data was collected from both primary and secondary sources. The primary data were collected with the help of a well-structured questionnaire of two sections administered to the respondents in Nigerian Breweries Plc, Lagos. The collected data were analyzed tables and descriptive statistics to analyze the research questions while t-test statistical method was used to test research hypothesis. All data were coded using SPSS software. The study reveals that there is a significant relationship between organization structure and effective management. The study concluded with some recommendations that organizations should endeavour to have well structured organization, in order to achieve the set up objectives.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.