This project entitled “motivation of workers for higher productivity in the Banking sector” is one of the current issues in the field of management. United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), Enugu Main Branch, Station Road Enugu was chosen as a case study. The employees in this institution are evidently quite agreed that motivation is a very good tool for improving higher productivity in a firm. Apart from workers working more productively, motivation also plays a major role in determining how workers should work together to achieve corporate objectives. Considering the facts for attaining good motivation, the management of the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Enugu Main Branch, should consider implementing a composition plan for her workers to enhance motivation.
Latest Research Project Topics Materials in the Department:
- HYDRODYNAMICS BEHAVIOUR OF SLUG FLOW IN 800 OFF THE HORIZONTAL PIPE USING ELECTRICAL CAPACITANCE TOMOGRAPHY (ECT) DATA
- IMPLICATION OF VOID PREDICTION IN THE DETERMINATION OF PRESSURE GRADIENT IN VERTICAL PIPES
- INVESTIGATING HORIZONTAL-WELL INTERFERENCE TEST APPLICATIONS
- INVESTIGATING THE BEHAVIOUR OF AIR-SILICONE OIL FLOWS IN VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL PIPES FOR EFFECTIVE GAS-LIQUID TRANSPORT
- MATERIAL BALANCE APPLICATION FOR BROWNFIELD DEVELOPMENT
- MODELING AND SIMULATION OF RESERVOIR FORMATION DAMAGE DUE TO CHEMICAL PRECIPITATION AND PARTICULATE PROCESSES